1.24.2013

Bar Cart

 I'm a bar cart type of girl. What Lilly girl isn't?! 

I just love to entertain and drink fun cocktails out of girly glasses!

Unfortunately my current place doesn't have the space needed for a bar cart.  

via
So, I improvise! 

It's the perfect way to add a little fun to a small space or if a brand new bar cart is not in your budget. 


What you will need:
-tray (mine is from target, but I've seen them everywhere these days)
-fun glasses 
-pretty napkins and coasters
-straws and swizzle sticks
-barware (martini shaker, ice bucket or anything else)
-alcohol of choice


The best spot for my bar tray was across from the dinning table, under the stairs on this under used chair. If you have a credenza or sideboard in your dinning room that would be perfect too!


Do you have a bar cart or a bar tray??!

 Cheers!!

3 comments :

preppylove said...

I don't have a bar cart but I really like one! Definitely happening when I get my own place.

Delightful D said...

I adore my bar car especially because it has wheels!

http://nochampagnenogain.blogspot.com
Instagram: dionellanatasha

Sweet Southern Prep said...

How cute! I love it! We don't have the space, but if we ever move, I'm totally designating a space...except mine will have to be a little higher, to keep it away from the kiddos. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...