1.29.2013

Black + White

I've heard that black and white are really 'in' right now. I'm not a huge fan of black (navy is my color) but since it's winter and I'm a working girl, I thought I would embrace it for the office. A few recent outfits:

Classic.

You know me and my love for bows! One of my favorite Elizabeth McKay dresses!

LOVE these Lilly toile pants!

And today's outfit:
White felted wool skirt, black tights and sweater. Black and white button down. 

Have you been wearing black and white too?

6 comments :

Oh Buoy Boston said...

LOVE these outfits, especially the Lilly toile pants!

ohbuoyboston.blogspot.com

Turtles and Pearls said...

Cute outfits! I love black and white, especially with a pop of color.

Jenn from A Pop of Style said...

Wow, all of these pieces are adorable! I love it. Especially the bows top. :)
-Jenn

A Pop of Style

Jordan said...

I have that Elizabeth McKay bow dress! I did an outfit post on it.

check it out
southofstyle.blogspot.com

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love the first look! I'm more of a navy girl than black too!

Ametis Bassir said...

I LOVE the first sweater and the bow dress, adorable!

AKB
http://asouthernbrunette.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...