1.04.2013

Friday Favorties

 Happy Friday! This week has really thrown me for a loop and I am SO ready for a nice weekend!

A few of my favorite things from this week:

I am pretty pleased with how cute my outfits turned out this week, esp since I put in zero effort :)
Chambray + black pants + leopard + monogram + turquoise = Casual Friday perfection!

White wool skirt with navy and light pink!

Turquoise, hot pink and gold!

NYE dinner outfit! Lilly Wilda dress tucked into a top!


My new neon walking shoes! Perfect for taking a walking/chatting break during work!


Our current hot chocolate routine.. Williams Sonoma Hot Chocolate (the best) and Kahlua Peppermint Mocha, seriously the best combo for a cold day!


And of course, the Lilly Pulitzer Sale!!

Did anyone snag any good deals??!

Happy Weekend-ing! XOXO

7 comments :

Ally said...

cute outfits! I just shopped the lilly sale too :) got a skirt and the small planner!

xo-ally
sunnysweetheart.com

Alison Ryncarz said...

I have the same mug and hot chocolate Andrea!! I'm yet to add the Kahlua though... ;) hope you had a great week! Miss you!

Jenn from A Pop of Style said...

I didn't buy anything, but my friend got 4 dresses for $100 from Lilly... what a deal!

Tory Banknell said...

What a great idea to tuck the Wilda dress into jeans! Many need to steal it! Such cute outfits

uncoolmom17 said...

Love what you did with Wilda. I have the same dress in navy. Happy New Year!

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love the white wool skirt!

Miss Southern Prep said...

I'm loving all of your outfits!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...