1.23.2013

Go-To Outfit

My secret to looking put-together at work during the day; picking out my outfit the night before. I can take all the time I want perfecting my outfit before bed, and when I wake up I can just throw it on and be out the door in minutes! Well, sometimes I am exhausted at night and can't bring myself to do one more thing before bed. And that's where my 'go-to outfits' come in! No matter how groggy I am in the morning, I know there's an old tried and true favorite that will be perfect for work!


J.Crew cashmere // J.Crew Button Down // Kate Spade Purse // Jessica Simpson pumps





 Throw on a cape, perfect for this chilly weather! and Volia! Dressed in seconds!

 Kate Spade Cape 


What are your 'go-to outfits'??!

7 comments :

KW said...

Mine is similar...slim ankle pant and ladylike point flat or Reva, some sort of cardy or crewneck and gobs of pearls, poof dressed!

Alisa Marie said...

Loving this outfit! The pink cardigan paired with neutrals is so pretty! My go to on the weekends is riding boots, leggings, chambray shirt and scarf! I'm going to miss wearing this outfit when it gets warm again!

Turtles and Pearls said...

I wear the J. Crew cardis all the time! (I'm actually wearing one today.) I tend toward a sweater, jeans, and boots in the winter on my casual school days!

Lindsey A. Turner said...

Love the color of that cardigan! Your cape is super cute too!

Lindsey
http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

Portuguese Prepster said...

love this look! very classic..I'll have to keep it in mind for when I have a big girl job!

Ashley said...

LOVE that outfit!!! I definitely have a few go-to outfits -- luckily for me, I can throw on leggings and a long cashmere sweater any day of the week and head to work. Throw on a Murfee and I'm all set! The perks of working retail :)

A Little Slice Of said...

Gorgeous looks! I'm following, follow me back if you like my blog http://alittlesliceof.blogspot.com.au/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...