1.28.2013

Lilly Pulitzer Spring 2013

 Have you all checked out the new Lilly spring line that came out today? I am pretty much dying over everything!!

My plan for spring will be to wear an outfit similar to this everyday!
49724_newgreen_a1_medium

The lace detail on this dress is stunning!



Pearl Dress loving it in the other patterns too!

This dress and pattern are so retro! Reminds me of something my mom wore!

  and I'm dying over this print/skirt! It's mint julep cups!

and lastly, how perfect are these pink and green pearls?!


Are you dying over everything too?! What are your faves??

XOXO

5 comments :

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

I love that necklace and the long dress is beyond fabulous!

Turtles and Pearls said...

I haven't seen a ton of things that I am dying to have, but the things I do want I want now!! Spring always means color and I am loving the color palette this spring.

Tory Banknell said...

I'm obsessed with the new line!!!

Lauren said...

i already know im gonna spend way too much money at the lilly store when i go down to florida next month! love that white dress with the stripes!

-Lauren
www.prettypiecesblog.com

SHF said...

Here I was a bit let down but the skirts this season but I am loving the Lavendar skirt in that julep print! Thanks for posting it since its not on the Lilly site.

SHF
thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...