1.16.2013

Lipstick Favorites

I'm a lip product junkie and I'm always on the lookout for that next perfect balm/gloss/lipstick! Here are a few of my favorites:


Epicuren Chapstick- Literally THE BEST Chapstick I have ever found. Forget Burt's Bees or Chapstick Brand, they aint got nothing on this stuff! If you can find a local place that carries it (try a spa) you will end up buying it in bulk (we do!) and it's SOO worth it!

Smashbox High Shine Gloss- Current favorite gloss! Really enjoying the color and it looks great layered on another lipstick. I have the 'firecraker' color.

Sugar Fresh- Great moisturizer balm with color! I've tried the other colors but I like 'Passion' the best. 

Chanel Lipstick- There's just something so special about wearing Chanel lipstick on a date night! I highly recommend. 

Tarte Lipsurgence- My workday favorite! Very moisturizing and soft, natural-looking color. I have the 'Pouty' color.

What are your favorites? Any 'must-haves' that I'm missing?!

XOXO

5 comments :

Rebecca said...

I love the Sugar Fresh Lip Treatment...but I just can't pay the $25! I got a mini size for my birthday gift from Sephora and I've been savoring the last little bit!

Lauren said...

i love the sugar lip balms, they smell so good! ive been wanting to try those tarte lip pencils too!

-Lauren
www.prettypiecesblog.com

Kat@shop.school.sleep. said...

I love sugar fresh and just recently feel in love with Tarte!! They are both amazing and tarte last soo long!!

In the Pink said...

I am on the hunt for the perfect lipstick! I have a couple shades and they basically just blend in with my lip color...boring! I think I need to take a trip to Sephora and play with their colors!

julia (jules) said...

I LOVE Clinique's Almost Lipstick...it is a mix between balm and lipstick and is perfect. You would love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...