1.22.2013

New York State of Mind

In a few months, we are headed back east for a West Point graduation and a NYC visit. We will be staying at this amazing penthouse in Times Square. I can't hardly wait!

Photo of Broadway
Great room
Photo of Broadway
One of the bedrooms
Photo of Broadway
Rooftop Deck
So, what are your must-do's in NYC? I've done all the tourist-y things already (this will be my 6th or 7th trip) and shopping is a given.. but what else do I have to have on my itinerary?? Spill it!!

XOXO

1 comment :

Ashley said...

That penthouse looks ah-mazing! What have you already done in NYC? I have tons of ideas since it is practically in my backyard! Have you been to the 9/11 memorial yet? I've heard that it is amazing -- it is on my bucket list! Let me know if you have any specific requests, you can pick my brain for restaurants/shopping/touristy ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...