1.31.2013

Sheridan French Spring 2013

Happy Thursday!! 

Today is the launch of Sheridan French's spring 2013 line. Have you heard of Sheridan French? I hope so, because her creations are divine!!!! I was introduced by one of my favorite bloggers, BLC at TCSK

I wore one of her tunic dresses in Maui, and have done several other posts as well (1, 2). Here are my spring favorites:

Loving this pattern!

Elizabeth Shift Dress in Bold India Floral



Perfect for any Republican girl out there!

Calypso Tunic in Elephant



How chic would this tunic be with white pants? 

Etta Sleeveless Tunic in Blue India Floral


Are you loving everything as much as I am??! Spring weather, hurry up!!

XOXO


5 comments :

erica said...

oh my goodness I love everything! xx

Peace Love Applesauce- Terri said...

Loving it all!!

A Preppy State of Mind said...

The elephant print top is wonderful!! All of her pieces are so whimsy! :)

-Rachel
www.apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com

Lydia Grace said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS. You are so right--DIVINE! Such a fun post, girl!!

XOXO-Lydia
preppychictheblog.blogspot.com

Sundresses and Smiles said...

Love it, want it all!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...