2.26.2013

Fashion Show Outfit

Last night at my Junior League meeting I won a VIP ticket to a fashion show in our area's Fashion Week! I am super excited about it! Of course, now I am stressing about what to wear. I've been to a few other fashion shows but this one is way more of a big deal!

This is what I am currently planning on wearing:

Dress: Sheridan French // Necklace: Kendra Scott // Blazer: J.Crew // Clutch: Tory Burch

Have you been to a fashion show before? Do you all have any suggestions?

XOXO

5 comments :

A Preppy State of Mind said...

SO SO cute! You'll look perfect! I love all of the colors. That dress is to die for! What a great prize to win :)

-Rachel
www.apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com

Sundresses and Smiles said...

Love the Sheridan French dress!

Lydia Grace said...

How beautiful!! This will be perfect.

I've never been to a fashion show, but would love to change that in the very new future! Have fun!!

XOXO-Lydia
preppychictheblog.blogspot.com

Portuguese Prepster said...

I LOVE the dress!

bloggerkk said...

http://thegogglette.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-little-couture-fashion-show.html?showComment=1362933353777#c2875860529337053207

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...