2.21.2013

Recent OOTD's

I've been posting most of my OOTD's on Instagram (@missandrealee) but I thought I would share my favorites here! Enjoy!

Sweater: J.Crew (similar) // Top: St. James // Necklace: J.Crew (similar) // Flats: Tory Burch // Pants: J.Crew

Blouse: Elizabeth McKay // Jacket: J.Crew (similar)

Top: Lilly Pulitzer // Necklaces: J.Crew (1, 2)

Top: J.Crew // Necklace: J.Crew

Sweater: Lilly Pulitzer // Tights: Forever 21 // Rainboots: Hunter

Oxford: Gap // Sweater: J.Crew // Scarf: Lilly P

Jeans: J.Crew Factory // Sweater: J.Crew // Buttondown: J.Crew Factory // Bracelet: Kate Spade

Sweater: J.Crew // Top: J.Crew // Bracelet: Rachel Leigh

Jacket: Brooks Brothers (similar) // Necklace: J.Crew // Flats: Tory Burch

Are you on Instagram too? I love discovering new accounts, so please leave me your username!!

XOXO

8 comments :

Portuguese Prepster said...

I always love your OOTDS!

Sarah Heidlberg said...

Gorgeous! I tried to get that Brooks Brother's jacket last weekend, but they didn't have any good sizes left. Such a good sale.

My Instagram: SoSarahSaid

Whisky Whimsy said...

I love that J.Crew bow sweater! I'm going to the outlets this weekend and I'm hoping they have some of their bow print items!

Rebecca Rogers said...

I love looking at your blog/instagram! We share a love for J.Crew/LP/TB!

beccajrogers on instagram!

Rebecca
stayinstylin.blogspot.com

Citrus - Refreshing Fashion said...

omg i seriously cant get over ur adorable pics! just found ur blog from shelby! love it all! now following on all platforms! hope u will follow back :)

XO Meghan
citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

In the Pink said...

love love love!!! per usual :)

Just said...

LawandTea on Instagram!

A Little Slice Of said...

Great OOTDs! I have a few of the same pieces - St James tops and JCrew sweaters and shirts so its nice to see them styled different ways. Love your blog! Would love for you to check out my blog http://alittlesliceof.blogspot.com.au/ and my Instagram is carlamariedaly :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...