2.12.2013

Shopping on Rodeo Drive

 In my opinion, everyone needs to take a little vacation every once in a while! So, CWF and I decided to pack our bags (quickly!) and take a spur-of-the-moment trip to LA for the weekend! It was exactly what I needed!


 No trip to LA is complete without a little Rodeo drive shopping.  I actually didn't buy anything (shocker!) but CWF found his holy grail of blue sports coats!

This is the newer section of RD, which looks like an European street!
Top: Elizabeth McKay // Blazer: J.Crew // Jeans: J.Crew // Bag: J.Crew (similar) // Flats: Tory Burch



 The entrance to Ralph Lauren.


What's your favorite shopping place in LA?

XOXO

2 comments :

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love the bag! LA is still on my places I need to travel to list!

Glitterista said...

How fun! Love your shopping outfit. I've only been to LA once and I was super excited to go to Fred Segal. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...