2.05.2013

Valentine's Day Gift Guide: Under $100

I love anything pink and girly, so Valentine's Day is right up my alley! Growing up my parents would always give us little gifts to show their love on V-day and I like to continue that tradition. These are a few of my favorite things, and they would be perfect for anyone special in your life! Think bestie, mom, lil sis, co-worker, aunt or just someone who needs a little extra love!  


Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings $58
Tory Burch Wrap Bracelet $98
Lilly Pulitzer Tote Bag $78
Kate Spade Pearl Bow Earrings $68
Lilly Pulitzer Customized Ice Bucket $49
Diptyque Scented Candle $28, $60
Tory Burch Heart Cosmetic Case $68
Jo Malone Perfume $60

How are you spreading love this year??!

7 comments :

Ametis Bassir said...

These are wonderful picks! Seriously, wanting them all! :)

AKB
http://asouthernbrunette.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

such great ideas! jo malone perfume is the best money ive ever spent, most unique scents and stays on ALL day

-Lauren
http://www.prettypiecesblog.com

Peace Love Applesauce- Terri said...

I'm dying for a pair of those Kendra Scott earrings! I wish I could justify spending $60 on a pair of earrings!

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

I love the earrings too.

Portuguese Prepster said...

I love little Vday gifts too! great suggestions!

Sundresses and Smiles said...

Love the Kendra Scott earrings!

Kendra Scott said...

Thanks for the fabulous feature! Love all of your pink picks!

XO,
-Kendra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...