2.06.2013

Working Girl Wedge

Recently I've become acquainted with the "Working Girl Wedge" and I couldn't be more thrilled! WGWs are a perfect replacement for the classic pump and offers more stability & comfort if you're walking around your office a lot. The WGW is a neutral color tone and has a slimmer heel than a traditional wedge making it look more dressy and office approp. And of course they compliment trouser pants and pencil skirts perfectly!


1. J.Crew Martina Wedge
2. Tory Burch Selma Open Toe Wedge
3. Kate Spade Kiki
4. LK Bennett Zahara Wedge
5. Lilly Pulitzer Resort Chic Wedge
6. Tory Burch Selma Mid Wedge

Loving my Tory Burch Sally wedges- perfect with my favorite ankle pants! Thanks for the tip Claire

Do you having any WGWs? 

XOXO

8 comments :

Lauren said...

omg i cant tell you how much i love wedges, they are the most comfortable things ever and they look so great for work or for going out, i just got a great nude BCBGgeneration pair at marshalls

-Lauren
www.prettypiecesblog.com

Peace Love Applesauce- Terri said...

Wedges are my favorite! But I tend to learn more towards the lighter budget kind.

Sundresses and Smiles said...

I really want a pair of the TB wedges in gold!!

Just found your adorable blog! New follower..stop by mine and say hi sometime!

Arielle said...

omgosh I want Tory wedges SO bad! Haha:) Such a cute blog!

Amy said...

tb wedges, all the way!

http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

chelseabouligny said...

I have looking into buying wedges for so long! I really love the jcrew ones but of course tory burch is my weakness so now I might have a change of heart.

All the best!

Chelsea
http://chelseachroniclesccb.blogspot.com

Ametis Bassir said...

I love the way you paired your TB wedges with ankle pants, so cute!

AKB
http://asouthernbrunette.blogspot.com

Portuguese Prepster said...

I got the Tory ones for Christmas and LOVE THEM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...