3.06.2013

Fashion Show

This past weekend I attended a fashion show for Sacramento Fashion Week in which the Junior League was the beneficiary. I attended with some of my JL friends and it was a blast!

I ended up wearing my black and white bow dress from Elizabeth McKay because it was just too cold for the spring Sheridan French dress I had previously planned on wearing.

Bow Dress: Elizabeth McKay // Bow Shoes: Valentino // Necklaces: J.Crew

At the VIP pre-party. Creepy much?!

 We had box seats which included a swag bag full of goodies!


 And at the after-party! (In case you are wondering, Ashley is wearing this Old Navy dress- she looked fab!)

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend too!

XOXO

3 comments :

Wine and Summer said...

This looks like so much fun! Love your shoes!!

Jordan said...

Sounds like so much fun! Again, my fave dress! Love it

Jordan

bloggerkk said...

I like this stunning Fashion post
Fashion Design And Beauty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...