3.25.2013

iPad Covers

Over the weekend CWF surprised me with an iPad!

Of course I had to get a glittery monogrammed background right away..
He got me the pink apple case which is fantastic, but I can see that it's going to get dirty quick. 

Last year I was at the Rack and I spotted this Rebecca Minkoff case which is TDF but hard to justify when I didn't even have an iPad yet... 

But now, I'm on a mission to find one! Here's a few other options I'm considering:


What case do you have for your ipad??

9 comments :

Tory Banknell said...

That Rebecca Minkoff one is absolutely to die for!!

Rebecca said...

I vote for the Rebecca Minkoff! I have an iPad and right now I'm just using the Lilly neoprene sleeve...but that Rebecca Minkoff might have to make it's way to me soon.

Grass Skirt said...

They are all adorable! I like the Kate Spade and Lily ones the best. I just got an iPad too, and it is naked. I guess that I need to find a cover too!
http://thegrassskirtblog.com

Leading a Colorful Life said...

What app did you use for the background? TDF

Southern Charm said...

I looove my Kate spade sleeve. Keeps it super safe!

Pieces I Love said...

Love the Kate Spade one!! And RM of course!

In the Pink said...

We've had our iPad since January and we still havent gotten a case haha. I am leaning towards the Lilly one that you showed!

Portuguese Prepster said...

love number 3! so classic

katie said...

i love the lilly one! it is a great pattern and i find it very easy to pick out of my work bag when i need it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...