3.13.2013

Spring Transition

Happy Wednesday!! 

This week the weather has been in the high 70's in Northern California which has me itching to start wearing my spring wardrobe.  But since it's not officially Spring until next week, I've been pairing my pastels with Navy to avoid any unwanted stares. I've also been wearing my neutral (gold and silver too!) flats instead of open toe wedges or sandals. In a few weeks I'll break out the white cardis and gold sandals, but until then Navy it is!!


How are you transitioning to your spring wardrobe?

6 comments :

Peace Love Applesauce- Terri said...

Loving the color of those skinny jeans!

Kristal said...

Cute stuff! I love those skirts! I found you from the pleated poppy, new follower! You blog design is just adorable! I think I'm going to continue maxi skirts for spring and I'm looking for the perfect denim vest!
Kristal
http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

Pink and Fabulous said...

Love all of these! I think navy is such a great transitional color until I can break out all my white!

Allie Emme said...

Great tip! Really loving the lavender pants and pink striped button down, so cute!
xx Allie | A Song to Pass the Time

Wine and Summer said...

Love that skirt! Navy is such a great color for transitioning seasons!

Sundresses and Smiles said...

I am so ready for spring fashion! I bought some new Lilly yesterday and am dying to wear it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...