3.01.2013

What I Would Buy If I Could {Lent Link Up}

Happy Friday!! As you all know, I am still on my Lent Shopping Ban, but I wanted to share a few things I would purchase if I wasn't!

Linking up with Glitter & Gingham, Southern Shopaholic and Summer Wind- make sure to check out their posts too!!

Kate Spade is having a sale on top of their sale right now and you all know how much I love KS! (Use code Save25 at checkout). .. I've had my eye on this purse for a while now!!






J.Crew eyelet top- and they are having 20% off the whole store right now! :)
Eyelet top

The Cole Haan Pink and Green Loafer
Brooks Brothers Stripe Sweater


Lilly Pulitzer Sandrine Dress in Resort White Pop

If you are on a shopping ban, how are you doing? What spring items do you have your eye on?

XOXO

3 comments :

Jayme and Mendi said...

Kate Spade does no wrong! That is a gorgeous bag!! Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today and entering our giveaway. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

JR Mazur said...

just came across your blog, love it!!
xo,
JR
www.jrmazur.blogspot.com

Whisky Whimsy said...

stay strong ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...