4.29.2013

Junior League Gala

This past weekend, I attended our Junior League's 70th Anniversary Gala held at the Crocker Muesum in Downtown Sacramento! It was an absolutely fabulous time!
 
I know I talked about wearing a Lilly dress, but after speaking with a few other girls attending I decided on this Elizabeth McKay dress!
 
 
I'm so glad I did! Such a beautiful fabric and print.

CWF & I
 
A few full outfit shots before the event:
Lilly Pulitzer Shawl // Shoes: Jimmy Choo // Necklace: J.Crew



Getting ready for a fancy event like this is really half the fun! I loved getting my hair and makeup done!

XOXO

9 comments :

PostgradPrep said...

I love the dress! I'm glad you had a great time. I agree that getting dressed up and pictures are half the fun!

Tory Banknell said...

Love the whole look! I'm obsessed with your hair!

Miss Mary said...

Andrea, you look so gorgeous!!

LuLu said...

New to your blog but love it already! I did the same this weekend, we attended a ball for the local service league and it was so much fun. I agree with you about getting dressed up, the girly girl in me gets to enjoy all of the frill!

Pretty in Pink said...

cute! love the dress!

Portuguese Prepster said...

the dress is just gorgeous! I love it!

Ashley W said...

The dress is gorgeous and your hair looks adorable!!!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

love the dress- you look stunning!!

mQs said...

Love the dress!

xoxo
mQs
Shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...