4.24.2013

Lace and Pearls

Do you ever have those nights when you just can't decide what to eat? That was us last night.. it took us over 2 hours to decide! CWF and I can be soo indecisive at times and last night was no exception. We ended up having a late dinner at our favorite fancy place but you know you've got trouble when the other option is burgers at In n Out.
 
I had no trouble picking out an outfit though! An older Lilly shift with lace and pearl accessories.

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer // Belt: Lilly Pulitzer (bow belt minus the bow) // Pearl Wedges: Kate Spade // Pearl and Bow Earrings: Kate Spade



 Close up of the lace!

Unfortunately for us we will have to eat out for a while- I got into a kitchen accident a few days ago that involved a knife, the ER, and a few stitches.  Needless to say I'm on a cooking 'break'.
 
XOXO

8 comments :

Jessica O'Donohue said...

Love your Lilly dress!! You look adorable!

Portuguese Prepster said...

love that last photo of you! so glam!

Allie Emme said...

Love the shift and the oversized pearls.
xx Allie | A Song to Pass the Time

mQs said...

Love the lilly print! And I can relate to taking forever to decide what to eat. My boyfriend, being the sweetheart he is, always lets me decide where we eat, but I am the worst at making decisions because I never know what I want to eat. So when we go out we decide several days before what we want.

Southern Charm said...

Oh my goodness, this has to be my favorite Lilly shift ever! I love the lace detailing. And I know what you mean, In-N-Out always sounds great! haha.

Marci said...

Love Lilly clothing - especially their dresses. This looks adorable on you and is a fresh, clean, and classy look. Shoes are great too!

BroncoMom said...

Two thumbs up on the Lilly dress.
Sorry to read about the accident in the kitchen.

LuLu said...

Ok I am obsessed with the bow wedges!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...