4.15.2013

Tour de Closet

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! Adam Scott, anyone?!
 
I've decided that I might as well share the pictures from my closet/craft room. I kept putting it off until it was 'perfect', but I can see now that it's constantly a work in progress and it may never be perfect. So please don't judge too harshly!
 
Purfume area, see tray tutorial here
 
 My grandpa built the bookcase that I store my purses in.  Since it's a bookcase, it doesnt exactly fit my purses neatly- but I make do becasue I love it so much! I plan on repainting it and eventually using it in a kids room (a long time from now!).

My jewelry storage- velvet displays are all from Michaels (use a coupon!) and the other black pieces are from home goods.

Shoe storage- The white shelves are from Target and there are 4 total here. I plan on hanging a few more shelves above for my nicer shoes.

 
 The rafia organizers are from Pier One (on sale!)

Love this little display!  

My sewing machine (folds under the table) and a little bead makeing area.

 My actual closet:
Right side: Shirts on top (attempted color coordination) and pants and skirts below. Also on the left side is my scarf basket.

Dress section. In the winter I also store my coats here. I hang up my belts using the little sticky hooks.

My grandpa also made this hope chest, and I hopefully this summer I'll get around to repainting it too! Currently it's storing my shorts and workout clothes.

 Hope you enjoyed!! Let me know if you have any questions as to where to find things or if you know of any closet room must-haves!
 
XOXO

7 comments :

Jenn from A Pop of Style said...

Wow, you have a lot of accessories!!! Where's your white mirror from?

In the Pink said...

I never knew Michaels had those velvet jewelry display things!!! Thanks for sharing!

Miss Mary said...

So great that you can have such a nice space to get dressed in every day! Love it, thanks for sharing!

Heidi {Tales From a Suburban Housewife} said...

So glad you shared. This has given me some great ideas!

Lauren O'Neill said...

Love it girl!
www.mypinmoneyfashion.com

Miss ALK said...

You have the cutest closet/craft room *ever*!! Wish I could do that at home but I have a very tiny bedroom. :-) Maybe someday when I get my own place! Thanks for sharing your inspiration!

xoxo Miss ALK
http://missalk1994.blogspot.com

Ally Archer said...

I LOVEEE your perfume display and that adorable bow tied on the topiere (totally spelled that wrong haha). I think I'll pin some of these for future inspiration :)

xo-ally
sunnysweetheart.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...