5.29.2013

21st Birthday

What do you get your baby brother for his 21st birthday? I had no idea, so I browsed pinterest and came up with this:
 
A cake made out of beer!
 
Every 21 year old boy's dream right?! I thought it turned out pretty cute! And functional, of course! To make it I used an 30 pack of beer, a round tray, paper plates and clear tape (so he could take it home intact).
 
And this is what I wore to celebrate:
Skirt: J.Crew // Top: J.Crew // Tote: Lilly // Sandals: Monogrammed Bonannos
 
Linking up with Katie and Steph for the SPD Linkup!
 
Happy 21st Birthday Alex!
 

3 comments :

Melody M. said...

I am obsessed with your outfit! It's cute as a button!

HMF said...

That's such a cute "cake" -- and it seems like the type of gift a 21 year old guy would love!

Jill J @ Classy with a Kick said...

Ha even my 30-something husband would love this! Great idea!

Jill
Classy with a Kick

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...