5.06.2013

Derby Wine Tasting

 As you know, the Kentucky Derby was on Saturday.. which means our annual Kentucky Derby Wine Tasting with my Junior League friends!
 
This year we rented a SUV limo and headed to a few wineries in Lodi! So fun to see everyone in their big hats and sundresses!
 

Jenn from West Sac Honey recently joined JL and it was so fun getting to know her! 

 
I placed my bet on Charming Kitten, chosen only by name of course- so it should be no surprise that  I lost! Which horse did you all bet on?
 
I also brought all the goodies to make our own mint juleps during our picnic lunch!
 
My dress is Lilly Pulitzer Lacina Dress in the Multi Written in the Stars print. I almost wore the Chin Chin dress, but luckily I didn't becasue one of the other girls was wearing it too!


Linking up with Sami for my Weekend Recap! 

How did you celebrate the Derby?

4 comments :

M. at Making Sense of Cents said...

This looks like so much fun!

Sarah said...

I love the Written in the Stars print. The weather there looks much better than what I experienced at the Derby!

Portuguese Prepster said...

what a great tradition! love your dress!

Elle said...

Stop it! How cute are you?! I love that you even brought the right cups! Totally something I would do.

I had my first mint julep this year... (Don't tell on me! It's seriously a sin in Kentucky!) I will stick with my Goose Lilies!

XOXO, Elle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...