5.10.2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! It's been a long week for me, but I am super excited to be laying by the pool this time tomorrow! A few things that brightened up my week:
 
1. I'm planning myself a Lilly themed birthday party for next month! My inspiration board:
2. I was going back and forth on a minty dress to wear to my mom's wedding in September.. But then I saw this LaRoque Dress was on flashsale I knew it would be perfect!
 
3. Best. Wedges. Ever! So comfy and in nude- perfect for work or play!
 
What are your favorites from this week?!
XOXO

4 comments :

Pieces I Love said...

What a great birthday idea for spring/summer! Congratulations to your mom :)

PostgradPrep said...

I love your inspiration board! I think I am in love with those wedges!

Ashley W said...

That dress is PERFECTION! Oh my gosh, I'm obsessed!!

Portuguese Prepster said...

oo love those wedges and the dress! you will look so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...