5.26.2013

Guest Post: A Preppy State of Mind

Hello! My name is Rachel, and I blog over at A Preppy State of Mind. I'm so excited to be guest posting for Andrea today while she is in NYC. I just love Andrea's style and ideas. Her blog is darling, she is darling, and I envy her amazing Lilly Pulitzer collection. 

With it being Memorial Day weekend, I am going to share a fun idea for a Memorial Day outfit. I love keeping the red, white and blue theme while adding a nautical twist to the look. 

Dress / Bangle / Necklace / Shoes / Satchel

In both outfits, the red, white and blue theme is the center piece of the outfit with the accessories adding the perfect nautical touch.

Thank you so much, Andrea, for having me as a guest blogger. I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day! 

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...