5.30.2013

NYC in Pictures

As I mentioned before, last week CWF and I traveled to the East Coast for a little vacation!
 
 
We arrived in NYC on Friday
 
 Our condo:
The condo was a penthouse level apartment in Times Square.


For dinner we went to Del Frisco's 

Saturday
We went to the 9/11 Memorial
 
I had a cute outfit on until it started raining, then I wore a plastic bag:


The memorial was very touching. We did the tour guided by relatives/people who were there.
 
Later, my outfit for waiting in line for The Book Of Mormon tickets on Broadway!
 
Sunday
Spent the day at The Met!

Then headed to a 9 course dinner at Per Se.
Best meal of my life hands down!

Monday
Shopping and hanging out on the Upper East Side
 Lilly Store

 Goyard at Barneys
 
We were in the Salvatore Lattanzi store at the same time as Bruce Willis too!
 
Laduree

Went to the Empire State Building at 11pm! We only waited in line for 20 mins (miracle!)
 




 
I loved laying in bed with all the city lights!
 

 Tuesday
Walked Central Park

And then had High Tea at the Plaza hotel

Later we saw Lucky Guy (with Tom Hanks) on Broadway and went for an encore dinner at Per Se (only had a few dishes this time).


I'll recap the DC portion of the trip next week!
 
XOXO


7 comments :

Ashley W said...

Next time you're in NYC let me know! I'd love to meet up for coffee and macaroons :) Looks like you had a fabulous time!!!

LuLu said...

Thanks for sharing all of the amazing pictures. I am so jealous - I hope to get back to NYC soon. I think the Empire State Building at 11 p.m. is genius! I want to visit several of the places you posted about :)

Pieces I Love said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Hope you enjoyed the east coast...there's a lot to do here! :)

Catherine said...

Tea at the Plaza is one of my favorite things to do in NYC! Loved all the Goyard in that picture of yours, I just got the green one last time I was down there, but at Bergdorf's, I'm obsessed!!

XO

www.livebowfully.com

Natalie said...

I am so jealous of your meals at Per Se! Definitely a dream of mine to eat there!!!! Looks like a wonderful trip!

Ashley Voyles said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Loved all your outfits. Can't wait for the recap on DC.

Portuguese Prepster said...

So glad you had a great time! you look adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...