5.14.2013

Workweek Date Night

I like to spruce up the workweek, who says weekends get all the fun??!
 
Option #1: Dinner Alfresco
 
Wear an oxford top, skirt and pumps to work so you can easily change into something a bit more casual after work. I'm loving both of these outfits:
Oxford // Skirt // Shorts // Pumps (my favorite!) // Wedges
 
I love to eat alfresco but watch out for those mosquito's! I recommend heading to dinner right after work (that way you can still be in bed at a decent hour!)
 
Option #2: Spruce up your normal routine
 
Instead of coming home and ploping down on the couch, make an assortment of appetizers for dinner and eat by candlelight. You could also make a batch of fancy popcorn to go along with your favorite TV show!
 
My favorites:
-Crackers and an assortment of cheeses (think Brie, Gouda, & Extra Sharp Cheddar)
-Pretzel thins and dip (my favorite is the Artichoke Lemon Dip from whole foods)
-Sliced fresh fruit
-Baguette and Olive Oil Dip
-Mini homemade pizzas
 
What will you be doing tonight??!
XOXO

2 comments :

Ashley Voyles said...

Love the idea of the appetizers at home! Going to have to try that soon. :)

Portuguese Prepster said...

I love the Tilda! I've been wearing it with shorts and skirts too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...