6.21.2013

My Summer Wishlist

Happy first day of summer!!! I'm wearing my Lilly today too, for National Wear Your Lilly Day!
 
 
Naturally I had to wear my white jeans and wedges with my Lilly, becasue what screams summer more than that?!
 
Here's what I'm crushing on this summer:
 

1. Nothing like a seersucker bikini in the summer time!
2. This turquise necklack from Loren Hope is a must have, I can already think of all the styling possiblites!!
3. Sail to Sable tunic- I'm obsessed and this screams out easy breasy summer days!
4. Kate Spade bangle- perfect addition to any stack.
5. Lilly Pulitzer gingham scalloped shorts, need I say anymore?!
5. Kate Spade "That's the last straw" bag- perfect for toting to the beach!
 
What Lilly are you wearing today??!
 
XOXO

2 comments :

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Your so cute.. I wish I owned some Lily! I would totally rock it in honor of today!`

In the Pink said...

Love that tunic!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...