6.10.2013

Recent Beauty Buys

I've added a few new things to my makeup bag and routine lately, so I thought I would share!
 
1. Chanel Glossimer in Daydream- This is a new spring color and I am loving it!

2. Bare Minerals Ready SPF 20 Foundation- The loose powder is my go-to foundation, but when I heard they now offer pressed I had to try it! Much less messy :)

3. Origins GinZing- I often have tired puffy eyes..  since this is a eye cream that brightens and depuffs it is really the best of both worlds!

4. Therafuse Heat Start Oil- Another double-duty product, an oil (think Moroccan oil) with a heat protectant that smells nice even after flat ironing your hair!

5. L'anza Silver Brightening Shampoo- I've been using purple shampoos (for blonde's- tones out the brassyness) for a long time, but this is the first time trying this one out and it seems stronger than some of the other brands.

6. NARS Blush in Gaiety- I'm a long time user of orgasm but wanted a change for summer, this pink blush is perfect!

7. Aztec Mask- Megan introduced me to this one, a super intense tingling mask for only $8 at whole foods.

Do you have any favorite beauty buys?! 
 
XOXO
 
Also, don't forget to enter the bowtie giveaway!

6 comments :

Suburban Charm said...

Chanel waterproof mascara for the beach and pool! Love it!

Ametis Bassir said...

I love my Nars blush, it has the best pigmentation! Love!

AKB
asouthernbrunette.blogspot.com

Sara {Social Sara} said...

Love that blush! I've been hooked on Super Orgasm which is pinker than Orgasm but I will definitely give this one a try. I'm almost out!
Cheers,
Sara

maryjanecarney said...

Gaiety is my summer blush too! It's such pretty shade on! xx

Just said...

I have the Aztec too (because of PIPMegan) and it's amazing!

Portuguese Prepster said...

love Chanel gloss and I must try that mask!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...