I've added a few new things to my makeup bag and routine lately, so I thought I would share!
2. Bare Minerals Ready SPF 20 Foundation- The loose powder is my go-to foundation, but when I heard they now offer pressed I had to try it! Much less messy :)
3. Origins GinZing- I often have tired puffy eyes.. since this is a eye cream that brightens and depuffs it is really the best of both worlds!
4. Therafuse Heat Start Oil- Another double-duty product, an oil (think Moroccan oil) with a heat protectant that smells nice even after flat ironing your hair!
5. L'anza Silver Brightening Shampoo- I've been using purple shampoos (for blonde's- tones out the brassyness) for a long time, but this is the first time trying this one out and it seems stronger than some of the other brands.
6. NARS Blush in Gaiety- I'm a long time user of orgasm but wanted a change for summer, this pink blush is perfect!
7. Aztec Mask- Megan introduced me to this one, a super intense tingling mask for only $8 at whole foods.
Do you have any favorite beauty buys?!
Also, don't forget to enter the bowtie giveaway!