6.18.2013

Yosemite

My guide on how to be 'One with Nature' in Yosemite:
 
1. Wear lots of neon and Chanel sunglasses

2. Take pictures of pretty things as you drive by
 
Don't forget to crop out the parking lot!
 
 3. Walk by river, take picture! Wear lululemon.
 

4. Pretend to be hiking, when in reality you are just walking to your cabin
 
 5. Drive to senic overlooks


6. Take a picture with a bear


7. Wear your neon camelback backpack- just remember to fill it up!


8. Take pictures of the wildlife


All jokes aside, we had a wonderful trip to Yosemite! Such a fun and relaxing time with my family and I loved being surrounded by so much natural beauty!
 
XOXO

8 comments :

Kat@shop.school.sleep. said...

How pretty..I've been a couple times when I was younger.

JulesTX said...

Your pictures are amazing !

Miss Mary said...

haha, you are so cute! Looks like a wonderful trip!!

Suburban Charm said...

Looks like a FABULOUS vacation!!! Wonderful pictures...cute vacation outfits!

Coco in Pink said...

This is hilarious and exactly how I am! Love it!

Ashley W said...

Those pictures are beautiful! It reminds me of my trip to Colorado -- the scenery is perfect!

Ashley Voyles said...

This is hilarious! Glad you guys had a great time!

Christina said...

Just found your blog!
Now following!
I am looking forward to keeping up with your blog.

I also have a blog design site. If you ever need a custom blog design, check it out. :) ChristinaLoraneDesigns.blogspot.com

xo
Christina
pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...