My guide on how to be 'One with Nature' in Yosemite:
1. Wear lots of neon and Chanel sunglasses
2. Take pictures of pretty things as you drive by
Don't forget to crop out the parking lot!
3. Walk by river, take picture! Wear lululemon.
4. Pretend to be hiking, when in reality you are just walking to your cabin
5. Drive to senic overlooks
6. Take a picture with a bear
7. Wear your neon camelback backpack- just remember to fill it up!
8. Take pictures of the wildlife
All jokes aside, we had a wonderful trip to Yosemite! Such a fun and relaxing time with my family and I loved being surrounded by so much natural beauty!