7.18.2013

Home Snapshots

I love our home and I love that most of the items in our home are antiques from both our families, but somehow it all works perfectly together. Here are a few of my favorite spaces:

Bathroom vanity

Little nooks in our entertainment center:

Both pieces of coral are from my Great Grandmother. The blue glass is from CWF's grandpa and the cash journal was also from CWF's family and is from Bishop Ranch in the old days

My dad's flag, CWF's grandpa's clock, CWF's great aunt's ivory elephant
 
Bedside table
Gold table is from my grandma, more coral from my great grandma

My favorite curtains with 'just enough' puddle, table was my grandma's

Old seal from Bishop Ranch

Of course Mr. Kitty hiding behind our plant

Fireplace mantle (both jars are from Hobby Lobby LOL) but the picture is of the SF bay in the 1800's

A lamp from my dad
 
If you think we have a lot of antiques, you should see my mom's and CWF's parent's house! It is full of bay area history/heirloom pieces! And actually after CWF's grandpa passed most of his things were donated to a local museum for display.
 
Hope you enjoyed! What are your favorite spaces in your home?

7 comments :

Samirah said...

I love how it all comes together! All of the pieces are beautiful :)

I can't wait until we're done with our home!

In the Pink said...

I love all your antiques!!!

Christine said...

Love all your antiques and the ginger jars are just fabulous!

Xoxo,

Christine

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Your so cute love the decor! Very pretty and well blended!

Suburban Charm said...

You have great taste! Love the blue and white!

Portuguese Prepster said...

love antiques! so great you have so many family heirlooms!

Andrea said...

I just found your blog, and I am a new follower! It is adorable, and so are you!! I cannot wait to follow your adventures...

XOXO,
The Glam Pad

P.S. I tried to follow you on Twitter and Pinterest, but the links appear to be broken.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...