7.29.2013

My Camera

For Christmas I received a DSLR camera (Nikon D5100) and I've had so much fun playing with it! More recently, for my birthday I got a new lens- 35mm and I could not be more in love! The lens really creates the perfect background blur (even on auto!) and was exactly what I was looking for.
 
taken with the 35 mm lens- Columbus Circle, NYC
 
My other favorite part of the camera is my monogrammed Lilly strap from Broward Patch on Etsy!
 
 

What type of camera do you use?
XOXO

8 comments :

thekelseywolfeblog.com said...

I love capturing that perfect blur look, too! I recently got a new camera strap and I adore it!

xo
Kelsey
http://thekelseywolfeblog.com

thekelseywolfeblog.com said...

I love capturing that perfect blur look, too! I recently got a new camera strap and I adore it!

xo
Kelsey
http://thekelseywolfeblog.com

Catherine said...

I have been looking into buying a DSLR camera! I really want a great camera and have been so overwhelmed by all of the options. I am so glad to see that you like the D5100, it was one of the ones on my short list!

XO

www.livebowfully.com

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

I love my 35mm too! ;)

Suburban Charm said...

I just bought one of these Lilly camera straps for my camera today! Love them! Might need to get another one for a fall and winter look!

A Preppy State of Mind said...

A new camera is the only thing on my Christmas list for this year! Yours is of great quality, and I am bookmarking it now. And of course, I love your camera strap. You are the cutest :)

Sara Elizabeth said...

We have the same camera strap! I have a Nikon D3100 and I love it! I'll need to look into that lens because your pictures look great!

Sam Ferrara said...

Great summary and excellent site. Thank you for sharing your valuable info. http://www.iphone5-contract.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...