7.02.2013

My Favorite Summer Sandwich

In the summer we try to BBQ as much as possible to keep the house cool. So, this BBQ chicken sandwich is one of my summer go-to favorites!
 
Ingredients:
1 chicken breast- BBQed
Pepper Jack cheese
Onion
Avocado
Tomato
Sourdough baguette
BBQ sauce (Since I grew up in the east bay- Kinder's is the only kind I'll eat)
 
Cut up your ingredients, BBQ your chicken 

Slather on the BBQ sauce
 
 And the finished product:
 
Perfect with lemonade and a side of sweet potato fries!
XOXO

6 comments :

Ametis Bassir said...

I am definitely going to try this recipe because it looks SO good! Thanks for sharing :)

AKB
asouthernbrunette.blogspot.com

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Um yummy! That looks delicious!

Christine said...

THis looks so yummy! I'm going to have to try this recipe this weekend!

Xoxo,

Christine

Portuguese Prepster said...

sounds delish!

Nancy M. said...

Made this and it was absolutely delish! Thanks for sharing!

christina said...

I just tried this tonight but I used red onions and it was so yummy! Thanks for posting a easy, yummy healthy recipe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...