8.08.2013

Bachelorette Party Favors

For the bachelorette party I went to last month, I put together fun beach-themed tumbler favors for the girls, and we all drank out of them all weekend!
 

 For the tumblers, I purchased a variation of this listing and had a monogram on the front with "Sarah's Bachelorette Weekend" on the back.

 I filled the tumblers with a bunch of beach & bachelorette goodies:
 
1. Bandaids (for blisters from heels)
2. A tan towelette (so we could all have a nice glow)
3. Mints
4. An elastic hair tie I made (use Katie's tutorial)
5. Mini sunscreen
 
I was super happy with how they turned out and the girls LOVED them! 

6 comments :

Southern Sass said...

Such a cute idea! Love the tumblers!

Portuguese Prepster said...

such a great idea!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Ah this is adorable! I love it might have to steal the idea!

mQs said...

I love the cups they are so cute! I hope you have fun!

Xoxo
mQs
shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

Catherine said...

So cute!

XO

www.livebowfully.com

Samirah said...

Very creative idea!! I want to try to make those hair ties as well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...