8.02.2013

Fashion Friday: Scallop Dress

One of my best purchases this year has been the J.Crew scallop dress in Navy. It goes with literally everything in my closet and has been a traveler's dream because of the no-wrinkle material. And not to mention, it's adorable!
 
 
I was a little bummed when it sold out becasue I had been recommending it to anyone and everyone, but luckily the J.Crew Gods have brought it back for fall!!
 
 
J.Crew Scallop dress in Deep Violet & Black 
 
A few other ways I've worn it:

Out to dinner in NYC

To a gender reveal party; hence the pink & navy!

I'm thinking I need the black too!
 
XOXO

3 comments :

In the Pink said...

Love this dress! The black is a perfect LBD!

Rachel Degraba said...

I've been lusting over this dress for so long! maybe I'll finally cave in & purchase!

Rachel @ makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com

SHF said...

I am still kicking myself for not buying the navy version of that dress. I may just have to purchase the black!

SHF
thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...