8.28.2013

Monogram Swap!

Awhile back I participated in the monogram swap hosted by Social Sara and Probaly Polka Dots! I just can't resist an opportunity for a pretty monogrammed gift!

I was paired up with Social Sara and she got me this Lilly Pultizer Chin Chin travel mug!
Seriously LOVE! I can already invision drinking coffee from it on a cold winter morning dreaming of summertime! 

She sent it wrapped up so cute, but I was so excited that I ripped it open before I snapped a picture. But thank you Sara! Such a sweet gift! And I love that we got each other the same thing!! #greatminds

XOXO

5 comments :

Rachel @ front row seat said...

I had no idea you could get a lilly mug monogrammed until today. Hmmm..I may have to join you two and get a matching mug. :)

Sara {Social Sara} said...

Yay! So glad you love it! Yes, great minds indeed! Hope you are having a blast in Maui. Thanks for participating and linking up! Cheers, doll! :)

In the Pink said...

Love it!!

Jaissy Franklin said...

Nice! ... I really enjoyed reading your post. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work. http://www.iphone5-reviews.org.uk

Robert Lee said...

The iPhone 5c in five colors: Blue, Green, Pink, White and Yellow.
www.iphone5ccontracts.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...