9.10.2013

Maui Recap

I'm officially back from Maui and back at work but loving life right now!! More on that soon :) This trip was by far our best yet, it was just so nice to get away and do nothing but lay in the sun for 10 days!!

Had to stop and smell the flowers!
 
My daily OOTD consisted of just a bikini and some shades

and laying near the water

 Spotted the Maui Canoe club

 My favorite outfit combo! Perfect for an afternoon fish taco run!

Another shopping outfit- I actually only bought a table runner the whole trip!

Our first dinner out at Mama's Fish House. On the plane ride, CWF asked me how many times we would go during our trip and I said 3, guess who was right??!!


 
And then.. BOOM! Halfway through the trip CWF popped the question!!! And we got engaged!
 
 Couldn't be more excited or perfect! Wahhoooo!!!

 And we went back to Mama's Fish House to celebrate!
 

 Out to dinner again!

 And on our last night, CWF took me back to the beach where he originally proposed!
 
And of course, back to Mamas!
 
I'll be back soon with a Proposal recap!!
 
XOXO
 

11 comments :

JulesTX said...

Congratulations !!

Portuguese Prepster said...

can't wait to hear more about your proposal story! Love your outfits too..so fun and colorful!

Ashley said...

These pictures are gorgeous! New to your blog and love it!

xo,
Sincerely Miss Ash

MichelleS said...

Congratulations Andrea! Ryan and Tia told me the good news last week while they were in Dyersville.

Suburban Charm said...

Congratulations!!!!! So excited for you...can't wait to hear all about your proposal! You looked adorable in all of your pictures....sounds like it could not have been a more perfect trip!

Nancy M. said...

Congrats!!!

Miss Mary said...

Yay! So happy for you guys!! Big Congrats and love from me and Paul!

Country and Classy said...

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to read about the actual proposal! A friend of mine is on her honeymoon for 10 days right now in Maui! Your pics and hers make me wanna go ASAP!

PostgradPrep said...

CONGRATS!!!! I can;t wait to hear more but it looks like an amazing trip and BEAUTIFUL ring!!

thepetitepelican said...

Congratulations on your engagement!! That is so exciting! Your ring is gorgeous!! Enjoy planning your wedding!!

Rachael SparkFire said...

I love your ring! CONGRATS! I a your newest follower. Can't wait to see more about your proposal and your wedding! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...