9.25.2013

Wedding Inspiration

Since getting engaged I've started really thinking about how I want my wedding to look. I've always had a Pinterest board (who hasn't?!), but I wanted to hone down my ideas and think about what's really realistic for us. At this point, we are thinking of having a summer garden wedding.
Here's a few pins from my secret wedding board of things I'm loving:
I love the idea of these farm tables and benches for a garden wedding- from a local company

Love the softness of this bouquet (and the navy ribbon!)- from my favorite local floral design shop

These invitations are classic but modern and simple at the same time! Swoon!

A 'love birds' cake topper is a must have for us (similar)
How did you plan for your wedding??
XOXO

7 comments :

M. at Making Sense of Cents said...

I want a summer garden wedding also. Love these pictures!

Laura said...

I love all of these ideas! When I got married there was no Pinterest... So sad! :) I had a specific color palette I wanted and would look at wedding magazines but my main inspiration was the wedding from Father of the Bride. Not the dresses, but the rest of the wedding was so classic and lovely to me. Have fun planning, I can't wait to see what you choose!

Ashley W said...

These are some wonderful ideas! I love the thought of the barn benches -- definitely gives the whole thing a warm atmosphere. Also, those invites are ADORABLE. Simple, elegant, and classic.

Catherine said...

I have a feeling that your wedding is going to be absolutely gorgeous!

XO

www.livebowfully.com

In the Pink said...

Your wedding will be amazing! I was halfway done with wedding planning when I got Pinterest but it was still helpful when it came to little creative touches!

Vett Vandiver said...

amazing wedding looks, love it!!

Rachael SparkFire said...

Your wedding is going to be lovely and charming! I cannot wait to hear more :)

xoxo,
Rachael

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...