10.21.2013

Sequin Tablecloth

One of my favorite wedding related purchases thus far would have to be this beautiful sequin tablecloth in champagne.

via
SWOON!
 
So many possibilities! It might be our cake table, because how fab will it look with a ruffle cake and our swan cake toppers or maybe it's the perfect sweethart table?!
 
Just add in this settee to the lounge area, and I'm DYING..

Via
 
And now you know- if you've been wondering where I've been.... I've been in wedding planing la la land!
 
 
XOXO

4 comments :

Catherine said...

Obsessed with that tablecloth!

XO

www.livebowfully.com

Portuguese Prepster said...

love! so fun.

Isabel said...

I recently got married and remember how much fun it was to plan everything! Enjoy!

http://thedressylife.blogspot.com/

In the Pink said...

Love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...