10.24.2013

Thanksgiving Table

We are offically hosting Thanksgiving for the first time this year, so of course I've been thinking of how I am going set the table. Here is a little inspriation I found on Pinterest:
 

And here's what I am working with so far:
-Gold glass chargers from Williams Sonoma (that I got on clearance last holiday season)
-My plates are similar but are antiques (these are Spode)
-Plaid napkins from Williams Sonoma
-Crystal from my Grandma (similar- Waterford) and also my Grandma's monogram flatware
-Monogrammed Roasting Pan also from Williams Sonoma
 
I am going to DIY some gold gilded pumpkins and add some fall foliage! Hopefully I can make it look lovely!!
 
Have you ever hosted Thanksgiving? I would love any tips!
 
XOXO 

4 comments :

In the Pink said...

I love those napkins! Williams-Sonoma always has the best fall tableware.

Isabel said...

Gold always looks so elegant! I have similar Waterford glasses and love them!

http://thedressylife.blogspot.com/

Kristen said...

I hosted my first Thanksgiving last year! Here are my tips:
-If your guests offer to bring something, take them up on it! It was a huge help that someone else was bringing wine, green bean casserole, etc.
-Use slow cookers! I made the mashed potatoes and stuffing the night before, and reheated them in my crock pots.
-Set your table, including serving dishes, the night before.

It's a little stressful the first time, but so much fun. And after you host your first, the rest are a breeze!

Portuguese Prepster said...

very pretty! can't wait to see your final set up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...