12.13.2013

Bling Sale

This weekend only, Jojo Loves You is having a huge bling sale! They have the cutest handmade earrings and make perfect gifts for all your friends (or yourself)! You might remember, I also wore a pair to match my favorite Lilly dress for a dinner out in DC back in May here!

This time, I wore mine to a holiday party and I thought they added the perfect amount of sparkle to my outfit!


A close-up of the 'Party Bling' in Hazel:

Here are the details:




Blings: 3 pairs for $60
Mini Blings: 3 pairs for $50
Oval Blings: 3 pairs for $50
Navette Blings: 3 pairs for $50
Party Blings: 3 pairs for $60
And you can Mix & Match...meaning your 3 pairs can be 3 different styles!

Happy Shopping!!

XOXO

3 comments :

Miss Janice said...

love your tablescapes!

Samantha Heester said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samantha Heester said...

I know this is an older post - BUT I LOVE that ruffle plaid top you are wearing! Where did you get this so I can be on the lookout this fall for a similar one!

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...