12.17.2013

Blue Wedding Shoes

I've mentioned it several times before but I plan to wear a pair of blue Manolos CWF gifted me to our wedding a la Carrie Bradshaw! While they aren't exactly Carrie's shoes, they are still very fun! I've even convinced my coworker to do the same- she is wearing a pair of blue Jimmy Choo's to her wedding next month!


I put together a few fun blue options at every price range and heel height:

1. Nina //  2. Kate Spade //  3. Valentino //  4. Kate Spade //  5. Manolo Blahnik //  6. Nina //  7. Kate Spade
I'm seriously considering getting those flat Kate Spades to wear dancing as the night goes on! The Manolo's might be pretty, but they sure aren't comfortable.
XOXO 

5 comments :

Christine @ Suburban Charm said...

Beautiful! So many choices....I would definitely switch to flats for dancing at the reception!

Ashley W said...

I have loved that idea since I saw it on SATC!

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love them!

Kerri H said...

I've been looking at the Kate Spade flats to wear for mine! Love all these!

Sundresses and Smiles said...

I love the #4 Kate Spades!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...