12.26.2013

Christmas Time Around the House

I wanted to share a few more pictures of our Christmas decor from this year, it's always so great to be able to look back every year to see how it evolves.
 
This year I was all about tartan, some sparkle, natural elements (burlap and greenery) with red accents.
 
The view from the entryway:
 
 
 
 
My Christmas Eve outfit: 
See, red, sparkle and tartan!

A card that fit in perfectly with our decor.

Christmas Eve: Hot chocolate + peppermint bark, doesn't get much better!

And as I was setting up for our Christmas Day dinner.
 
The tree during the day:
Don't mind my angel topper, she was a bit lopsided this year but only because the tree was funky on top.
 
A few close-ups of my favorite ornaments:
 


 
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! XOXO
 
 

1 comment:

SHF said...

Love all of the tartan and natural elements in your decor! It's perfect for the holidays.

SHF
thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...