12.16.2013

Holiday Home Tour

Of of my favorite things to do with my soon-to-be MIL are Home Tours! I guess you could say it's our 'thing' together. (A few older posts: Holiday Home Tour, Garden Tour
 
Last weekend we did the Holiday Home tour in the 'fab forties' area of my city- all the homes are truly fab with large tree lined streets. Regan actually lived there during his time as Governor of California. We almost bought a house there a few years ago and it makes me a bit sad thinking we could have had our home on the tour too, but everything happens for a reason :)
 
A few of my favorites:
Such a classic Christmas tree!

I adored all the Persian rugs and toile throughout this house

Magnolia garland, swoon!

Love the silver vases mixed in with burlap!

Pretty natural centerpiece here

 Loved the JOY in the window, I would love to do this someday!

Staircase garland! 

 Such a classic living room!
 
I just adored all the traditional decorations throughout the houses!


I hope your Holiday Season has been Merry & Bright!
 
XOXO

4 comments :

LB @ Table For One said...

That magnolia garland around the white pillar post - so southern! I just love it!!

SHF said...

I love going on home tours! I always volunteer at (and then go on) the local Homes for the Holidays tour and try and catch the summer Home & Garden tour as well. They're so much fun and great sources of inspiration!

SHF
thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

Clotee S said...

It's feel like I'm visiting your house right now.

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
By the way, I'm Clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-shop. Nice to know you.

Regards,
Clotee

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Whoa you broke the law! Your not suppose to take photos on the tour! :)

I LOVED the house that the first pic is from.. omg LOVED it.. The house with all the dog stuff was interesting..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...