12.09.2013

Holiday Table Setting

I love decorating for the Holidays and I love to make sure I have the perfect Holiday table setting! Each year I like to do things slightly different (last year I used my gold glass chargers and a plaid tablecloth). But this year since our tree is in our dining area, I went with a theme that coordinated with the tree theme (which is red, silver and woodland animals).
 
 
This is the table setting I came up with! I love my burlap runner (that I just cut from a yard of burlap), I use it year-round and I think it adds a lot of texture to the table. I used my rattan chargers from Target, Williams Sonoma Tartan plates (old- similar) and napkin rings, Lauren Ralph Lauren tablecloth and napkins, and my grandma's monogrammed silverware.
 
 
Love my tartan wine bottle bag and reindeer stopper also from WS last year. I recommend checking out their sale section the day after Christmas- I once got napkins for less than $1 each!
 
 
The centerpiece looks a bit funky here, but it a collection of crystal taper candle holders with a fun holiday crystal tree. I wanted to keep it simple!
 
 
Mr. Kitty approves too!
 
I almost forgot to share, but this was my Thanksgiving tablesetting- the upside to hosting- whatever you say goes!
 
Lilly, toile, sequins and poms oh my!!
 
XOXO

3 comments :

Arielle said...

I love the tartan! So pretty!

Christine @ Suburban Charm said...

LOVE the tartan plates! Your table setting is just lovely...sophisticated and classy!!! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!

SHF said...

Love those tartan plates! They're so perfect for the holidays.

SHF
thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...