12.29.2013

Monterey Bay Aquarium

We had a few days off work for Christmas, so we thought it would be fun to take a day trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. So lovely to breathe in that fresh ocean air!
 
 
Had to wear my Lilly conch scarf for the occasion!
 
This little penguin was my favorite!
Her name was Betsy!
 
Such a beautiful sunset view!
 
And this guy.. a huge octopus!
 
 Can you tell I love the bright colors of the tropical reefs the most?!


And the jellyfish!


 I really could sit here all day and listen to the ocean! So lovely!


2 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

looks like fun! I love aquariums

Sundresses and Smiles said...

I'm such a nerd when it comes to sea life, haha! I love going to aquariums, and especially love all the brightly colored fish!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...