1.21.2014

Fiddle Leaf Fig

Last year we decided to get a houseplant to really 'liven' up our condo, never thinking we could actually keep it alive, but much to my surprise we have! Since then, I acquired quite a large jade plant and other various succulents that now live on our patio in a nice assortment of cobalt blue pots. But lately I've been thinking that we need to add a Fiddle Leaf Fig to our little 'collection'! I just love it's modern look and I think it would look great with our more traditional dark furniture.
 
A few inspiration pictures I found on Pinterest:

{via}
 
{via}
 
{via}
 
{via}

{via}
 
Ikea currently has them for $13 and I am so tempted to hop on over there on my lunch break!
 
 XOXO

5 comments:

Christine @ Suburban Charm said...

I have a bamboo tree in a blue and white fish pot in my living room...I love how plants can change the entire feel of a room! Great inspiration pictures!

Sara {Social Sara} said...

Love this! Do you know if they are easy to keep alive? I'll have to do my research. Thanks so much for sharing! I love, love, love that first picture. Let us know if you get one! XO-Sara

Alexandra Aimee said...

The second picture is so pretty! I really need to get a hold of decorating!

-- Alex at Brainy Girls Beauty

Portuguese Prepster said...

ooo I love these!

Sundresses and Smiles said...

Love the second and fourth photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...