2.14.2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

I've been wanting to do Valentine themed engagement photos for quite some time, since Valentine's Day is also our anniversary!! I had planned to wear a tutu and layer up some pearls with a giant heart balloon. Unfortunately it rained on the day we had scheduled; but that didn't stop me from wearing my outfit for some photos around our condo this morning!

Tutu is from PeaceLoveTulle on etsy (coming soon!)



We plan to celebrate tonight at home with a little bubbly, chocolate strawberries and a filet mignon. Sounds about perfect to me! Continuing the celebration, we also have reservations next week at our favorite restaurant for a 7 course dinner!

What are your plans?! XOXO

2 comments:

Taylor said...

what a cute idea for engagement photos - love the outfit!

www.itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

Sundresses and Smiles said...

so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...