2.05.2014

Our Engagement Party

Our engagement party was back in November, but I wanted to share all the lovely pictures with you! We had over 50 guests on a warm evening in CWF's parents backyard!
 
 We had such a blast and are so thankful for our wonderful friends and family who made this day extra special for us! Now we are looking forward to the wedding!
 
 
I felt this party wasn't complete without a Geronimo balloon and matching tassels! CWF took great joy in popping it after the party :)
 

With my MOH, my cousin Christine.
 
 
Part of the dessert table set up.. The color scheme for the party was navy, turquoise and silver!
 
 
The dessert table was my favorite! (because I love desserts!) We had Kara's Cupcakes,

tiramisu cups,

 several cheesecakes from the cheesecake factory,

..vanilla macaroons, lemon and almond cake! People were going crazy and thankfully everything was eaten up!
 
 
Outside we had a wine tasting area set up. Guests provided a rating on 6 different wines that we will potentially serve at our wedding!

I feel in love with these monogrammed embossed cocktail napkins!
 


 A few of my friends! That balloon really came in handy!


I wish I had gotten more pictures, but what they say is true, I was constantly talking to everyone and didn't even have a chance to actually sit down and eat anything! But I hear the prime rib & salmon CWF's dad cooked up & the dishes my mom and family brought were delicious!!
 
For the favor, we had little bags of funfetti popcorn!!

XOXO

6 comments:

preppylove said...

Awww soo much fun!! congrats girl!

Sara {Social Sara} said...

What a darling party! XO!

SHF said...

Your engagement party looks like it was so much fun! I love the dress you wore and that giant balloon is awesome.

SHF
thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

Portuguese Prepster said...

love the balloon! congrats again girl!

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Great pic and I love the popcorn! xx

rita cross said...

where did you get the "he popped the question" tags? I'm throwing an engagement party for my daughter and would love to use this idea!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...