3.12.2014

Wedding Wednesday- We Picked A Date!

Happy Wednesday Ladies!!
If you've missed me, it's because I've been in crazy wedding planning mode over here. We set our date for June (as in 3 months from now!) and there is just so.much.to.do!!
I have ironed out a few details so far,
our ceremony will be at the most beautiful Cathedral..
 and the priest who baptized me, I did my first communion with and who was my dad's good friend will be coming from our hometown to marry us! So very special and excited about that :)

Our reception will be much more laid back at funky restaurant within walking distance of the Cathedral. I love the mix of wood and metal for the seating..

We asked everyone in our wedding party..
We have 3 bridesmaids/groomsmen on each side. Keeping it simple! I seriously couldn't have even gotten this far without (almost daily) help from my girls!

 And my bridesmaids will be wearing the most fabulous sequin dresses!!!
I seriously can't wait!!! Everything just fell into place and I've had a total blast planning (a budget friendly) wedding of my dreams!!!!
XOXO

4 comments :

Alexandra Aimee said...

That cathedral is stunning!! And congrats on setting a date. How exciting!

-- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

Sara {Social Sara} said...

Sounds beautiful! Can't wait to see how it turns out, Andrea! Best wishes! XO!

Portuguese Prepster said...

what a pretty cathedral! Best wishes!

Gabrielle Spano said...

I am in love with the cathedral is so so pretty! I always wanted to have the ceremony is a pretty picture-perfect place like this !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...