4.11.2014

Kitchen Gallery Wall

A few months ago, I decided an empty wall in our kitchen needed some sprucing up. I had some matching gallery wall frames (from target) on hand from another project I never ended up doing and some assorted blue and white plates I've collected over the years. I thought the wood frames and plates would be the perfect compliment in the kitchen. I printed a few personal photos in black and white (to keep it neutral) and found a cool print I liked for only $1!! I also had the wood and wicker drawer basket that I was previously using as craft supply storage but I really needed the extra kitchen storage instead.
 
Here's the final result!
 


the view from the dining area

 
& the top of the drawers is the perfect decorating area for the holidays!
 
 
I hope you all have a lovely weekend!! XO

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...